Outlook is one most preferred email client which is designed to operate as an independent personal information manager. It works to manage calendars, tasks, contacts, emails and other files. It helps you to communicate through phone support, email, and other ways. But sometimes, the Outlook user needs to set up a password for email clients in order to protect your account to get access by other people. Setting a password for an email in Outlook account is easy and simple but sometimes the users get stuck and face some trouble while setting a password. Although, you can take the help of our professional experts in order to get an error-free solution for protecting your emails. All you need is to dial Outlook Customer Support Number Ireland and our team of experts is available 24 X 7 in order to serve you in a better manner.
Troubleshooting Steps to Protect Email in Outlook 2007
For setting a password protect, you will ask for two options:
Ø Password protect for all emails
Ø Password protect for email only
To set password protect for all emails, follow the given instructions-
· Go to Tools and then click on Trust Center from the given list.
· Now, go to the E-mail security section and then tick the box containing message “Encrypt message contents and attachments”.
· Click to OK. All emails will be protected.
However, to set password protect email for Email only, you need to follow the given instructions-
· On email composing interface, go to Options tab and locate to More Options.
· A Message Option appears on the screen.
· Now, go to Security Settings and tick the box containing the message “Encrypt message content and attachments” and select OK.
By following the given instructions, you can easily set the password protect for selected email ort for all emails. Although, if you are facing any issue in following the steps or have any query related to Outlook then dial Microsoft Outlook Technical Support Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 where you will get instant help for all your query and get an effective solution for the problem.